[htdig] Is possible compiling htdig 3.1.5 without libstdc++ ?

Subject: [htdig] Is possible compiling htdig 3.1.5 without libstdc++ ?
From: Trautmann Francis (trautmann@free.fr)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 01:59:03 PST

My provider don't have libstdc++ installed on his server.
I'm very bad with langage c and with english as you see !
I think libstdc++ is a linker dynamic and i think perhaps it's
possible to link static.
Is there anybody to tell me if it's possible ? if yes could you
give me a way for start ?

I know, my question is better on a newsgroup on langage c
but i think somebody who know htdig and c, lost less time
for response.

Thank by advance for all response and sorry for may bad
english.