[htdig] CGI Question

Subject: [htdig] CGI Question
From: Tod Thomas (tthomas@chubb.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 13:20:12 PST

I'm brand new to htdig so sorry for my newbiness...

We have an internal site (a rather large one) driven completely by CGI.
All pages are rendered dynamically, except for the first which acts as a
doorway into the site and is standard HTML. When I run htdig it only
indexes that top page and nothing else. Is there a way around this or
does htdig only work with static html ?

Thanks - Tod