Re: [htdig] Help!!! Getting started with htdig

Subject: Re: [htdig] Help!!! Getting started with htdig
From: conrad canz (canz@firemail.de)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 03:04:33 PST

Thank you Matthias Kleine for you answer.
I tried to run htdig binary from my shell with "./htdig", but..well, nothing happened, no error-messages at all!...seemed to run...but is there another possibility to test if there is everything ok with my installing-configurations in htdig?
Does running htdig mean that the word-list is automatically created for the use in htmerge( errormessage:htmerge:unable to open word list file) and maybe where can i see this wordlist, if it is created?

Maybe a general ?: As i want to test htdig with the htdig-online-docu, is there special configuration to be made to
search for this?

Thank you for any help
Conrad