[htdig] Help!!! Getting started with htdig

Subject: [htdig] Help!!! Getting started with htdig
From: conrad canz (canz@firemail.de)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 02:17:16 PST

Hi

i have just successufully installed htdig on linux suse 6.2 system for a littel college-site and now want to test it by running the rundig script "./rundig". But there is just the errormessage " unable to open word list file "www/opt/htdig/db/db.wordlist"
Do i have to create this list if i want to test htdig with the htdig-online-documentation?

It may be a silly question, but on the htdig-website i havent found anything dealing with beginners questings for very beginners explaining the next steps to run htdig at least searching the online docu.

I really hope someone could help me out quick and tell me the right steps to do to get really started.

Thank you very much for your efforts!
Conrad