Re: [htdig] Made, installed and PRESTO! errors

Subject: Re: [htdig] Made, installed and PRESTO! errors
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 18:16:47 PST

At 5:00 PM -0800 3/28/00, Patrick Jennings wrote:
>Hmmm. This may be difficult to do on a virtual server...unless I can
>convince the ISP.
>I suppose I can compile the libstdc++ myself and fix up the

Depending on your ISP, this could be tricky. Yes, you can probably
add -lstdc++ to the link options in the Makefile and link statically
against the library. But if there isn't a pre-existing static
libstdc++.a (the .a suffix is often the static library suffix) you'll
have to make sure you're compiling the appropriate libstdc++ for your