[htdig] Multiple excerpts.

Subject: [htdig] Multiple excerpts.
From: Gaillard Pierre-Olivier (po.gaillard@free.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 10:34:37 PST

    Hello,
Is the multiple excerpts patch to be included in 3.2 ? I really am
interested in it since I mostly index BIG pdf documents. I believe this
would require scoring each excerpt independently to be really accurate.
 Anyway I really think it would be nice to have it as a part of the
official version : it does not cause any harm and can become very
interesting.

        Thanks,

        P.O. Gaillard