Re: [htdig] Repeated unsubscription requests have failed - please remove ALL *.paypc.com addresses from your list

From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 08:21:12 PST

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Lord Satanus of Acheron wrote:

> Aren't you getting the mail rejections/bounces?!?!

With all due respect, the bounces are handled automatically. These lists
receive a rather large number of bounces and we're busy people. What would
you rather we do, write code or read through a pile of bounced mail? :-)

> Please process all of the unsubscriptions for *.paypc.com we have attempted
> over the past few weeks.

Again, with due respect, he was never subscribed from this address. (You
can see the archives if you wish.)

But per your request, the addresses:
someuser@quanta.paypc.com
dig-chat@paypc.com