[htdig] Phrase Search (two words together)

Subject: [htdig] Phrase Search (two words together)
From: Simon Hyde - Webyte.co.uk (simon.hyde@webyte.co.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 05:34:49 PST

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the below: -

I have two option boxes on my search form one for Business Type and one for
Location, I have a javascript which puts together the options from the two
boxes before sending the request to htsearch.

What I want it to do is search for the two words i.e. Internet London as a
phrase (together) not all documents with either Internet or London in them.
I assume that this is a case of adding a hidden value in the form somewhere,
but am not sure ??

Can anyone advise ??

Thanks,

Simon Hyde.