[htdig] 3.1.5 -- Documentation on Database structures available?

Subject: [htdig] 3.1.5 -- Documentation on Database structures available?
From: Sphboc@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 19:59:38 PST

Is there any documentation available, on directly accessing the db.docdb and
db.words.db databases?

Partly for efficiency, and partly because I want to learn how to accomplish
this--from within a Perl script--I'd like to be able to directly access the
databases. (Have developed a process which reads db.wordlist and does
produce the required results, but I'd really like to be able to read the
actual databases).

Steven P Haver/602-242-9708