[htdig] Modifying

Subject: [htdig] Modifying
From: Simon Hyde - Webyte.co.uk (simon.hyde@webyte.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 10:55:44 PST

Just a quick probably silly question....

I modified the .html files that are returned when a search is completed,
changed the background colours e.t.c. I have a problem, now my results are
centered on the page and the font has becom significantly smaller, does
anybody know which file I edit to resolve this problem ??

Also does anyone know how to change the text colour of the results that are
brought back ??

Simon Hyde.