Re: [htdig] core dump

Subject: Re: [htdig] core dump
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 15:45:28 PST

At 4:55 PM -0600 3/23/00, Chris Manjoine wrote:
>Does anyone know if this is fixed in the new release I am having a
>core dump and segment fault when I rundig everytime on my freebsd
>3.3 system?

It would help if you knew *where* it was dumping core. Can you run
htdig/htmerge themselves without a problem? If so, it's dying because
of the htfuzzy problem.

To answer your question about the regex problems, no it has not been
fixed. We're still trying to work out a good test for the configure
script to prevent this.