[htdig] Excluding URL

Subject: [htdig] Excluding URL
From: Paul Rhoades (Paul_rhoades@Hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 07:21:54 PST

Hi!

I'd like to index a static site using htdig whose URL's have the following format

http://123.123.123.123/Area/ArticleNumber/ArticleVersion/index.html

Where each page is identified by a unique ArticleNumber and ArticleVersion number. An ArticleVersion of 0 always relates to the most recent (highest) version of an article and therefore I'd like to index the site using the following "wildcard type" URL, such that only the latest version of all articles are included :

http://123.123.123.123/Area/*/0/index.html

I've tried using 'limit_urls_to' and 'valid_extensions', but to no avail. Any help would be gladly received!

Paul Rhoades.