Re: [htdig] 3.1.5 update drama

Subject: Re: [htdig] 3.1.5 update drama
From: N Irons (irons@espresso.hampshire.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 11:14:03 PST

On 3/22/2000 at 6:59 PM, a.peacock@chime.ucl.ac.uk (Anthony Peacock)
wrote:

> In these cases the next place to look for clues is the Web Server
> error log file. These usually contain the error message that you are
> looking for.

I was a little afraid of that.

I get access logs daily, but my hosting provider takes days to reply to
inquiries for other things. Any suggestions for other avenues I can
check while I'm waiting? Like a moron, I didn't save a copy of the old
binary, so my site's search capabilities are high and dry until this is
resolved.

Thanks.

  -nat