[htdig] Same pages in results

Subject: [htdig] Same pages in results
From: bs@hi.is
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 02:49:19 PST

Hi. I just installed 3.1.5 and indexed some 30.000 pages on various servers
on the domain. Searching this db returns the same pages up to 3 times.
Maybe it's some pattern ,, various pages turn up 3 times in the list not
all do this though.
All the words I searched for are on these pages so that's not my problem.
Secondly is there a way to search for "foo bar" and get pages that have
these words sitting next to each other and not "foo" somewhere and "bar"
somewhere ?

Birgir Stefansson
Computing Services
University of Iceland