[htdig] htdig errors

Subject: [htdig] htdig errors
From: dave (davelers@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 14:15:21 PST

I'm a Linux newbie and don't have a clue as to how to get rid of the following
error messages. I installed htdig-3.1.5-0glibc21.i386.rpm on a Mandrake 7
box. Only thing I did was put a copy of htsearch in my cgi-bin
/httpd/html/cgi-bin, it was installed in /httpd/cgi-bin. I also messed around a
bit with HtDig-Config-1.01 but couldn't make sense of that. Indexing and
searching both seem to work fine but I need to get rid of these error messages

Httpd errors (searching):

htsearch: Symbol `__vt_3ios' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
htsearch: Symbol `__vt_7istream.3ios' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
htsearch: Symbol `__vt_8ifstream.3ios' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking

Cron errors (indexing):

/usr/sbin/htdig: Symbol `__vt_3ios' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/usr/sbin/htdig: Symbol `__vt_7istream.3ios' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/usr/sbin/htdig: Symbol `__vt_8ifstream.3ios' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/usr/sbin/htmerge: Symbol `__vt_3ios' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/usr/sbin/htmerge: Symbol `__vt_7istream.3ios' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/usr/sbin/htmerge: Symbol `__vt_8ifstream.3ios' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/usr/sbin/htnotify: Symbol `__vt_3ios' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/usr/sbin/htnotify: Symbol `__vt_7istream.3ios' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
/usr/sbin/htnotify: Symbol `__vt_8ifstream.3ios' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking

Thanks,
Dave