Re: [htdig] Fonts

Subject: Re: [htdig] Fonts
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 12:38:02 PST

At 7:26 PM +0000 3/21/00, jx wrote:
>I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I haven't been able to find an
>answer anywhere. My query is to whether it is possible to change the default
>font in the results listing? If so, how?

Sure. You can edit the template files and the header files to your
heart's content. Read the documentation for more information or see
the website <http://www.htdig.org/>

For starters, read your htdig.conf (I'm assuming you're running
3.1.5, if not, you should upgrade yesterday if not sooner). See the
comments about template_map.