[htdig] Databases -- Read-access modules. (3.1.5)

Subject: [htdig] Databases -- Read-access modules. (3.1.5)
From: Sphboc@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 09:33:41 PST

I've gotten 3.1.5 installed and operating. Due to rather specialized
requirements, I need to locate some logic which can read and return content
from:

    db.words.db
    db.docdb
    db.docs.index

Presumably, these are in some fairly-standard database format; if I could
determine what this is, and obtain field lists, it would be a major step
forward.

If there's no better alternative, I do have the source code for htsearch (and
a rudimentary understanding of c) . ..

Steven P Haver/602-242-9708