[htdig] Need > 1GB Disk Space; on Shared Server

Subject: [htdig] Need > 1GB Disk Space; on Shared Server
From: Sphboc@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:32:15 PST

We are in the process of indexing a number of sites. The way we're doing it,
the resulting files occupy quite a bit of space. Expected transfer volume,
however, is relatively low. (Due to a combination of no great business volume
yet, and fact that we return only a very-truncated form of search results to
consumer's browser).

Every ISP we've talked to, so far, has been reluctant to assign us this type
of disk space. We'd be more than willing to be charged for actual disk
occupancy and actual data transfer (plus perhaps a fixed per-month charge).

Is any ISP interested in such an arrangement?

Steven P Haver/602-242-9708