[htdig] htdig configuration?

Subject: [htdig] htdig configuration?
From: Sam Xie (sam@samxie.cl.msu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 12:07:02 PST

Hi! Geoff,
        Thanks for your help!
        I am not able to search the anchored(HREF=...) URLs eventhough I removed the "limit_urls_to:". I just wnat to build a database_index including those web sites which are anchored in a web page. I also noticed that htdig is not able to search the subdir, is it possible to do it? If anybody knows how to do it, please let me know!
Many Thanks!
Sam Xie