[htdig] new to htdig

Subject: [htdig] new to htdig
From: Root (root@samxie.cl.msu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 08:21:28 PST

Hello, There!
I am new user on htdig. As usual, I have a lot of questions, and
desperately need some help. The main question for me is that, I am not
sure how to deal with the commands, such as htdig, htmerge, rundig, etc.
When should I use them and how? For example, do I need to run all of
them sequentially to create/update db or just use rundig?

Any help will be appreciated!

Sam Xie
Michigan State University