[htdig] Problem with searching for 2-letter words

Subject: [htdig] Problem with searching for 2-letter words
From: svc@kb.dk
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 08:12:34 PST

Dear all.
I have htdig version 3.1.5 running on a Linux 2.0.29.

When I search for 2 letter words, I get no-response.
and when I use "Ib Michael" as the search string, it ignores the first word (Ib
BTW is a danish Christian Name)

Is there some way to configure htdig to index 2-letter words?

Thanks in advance

regards,
     Søren Vejrup Carlsen, The Royal Library, Copenhagen