Re: [htdig] HTdig and FastCGI ?

Subject: Re: [htdig] HTdig and FastCGI ?
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 17:47:51 PST

At 12:14 AM +0100 3/20/00, Christophe BAEGERT wrote:
>since I've discovered FastCGI, i've converted a lot of scripts (Perl or
>C, but no C++ at this time) to use it. It's really easy and
>FAAAAAAAAST. Does anyone have already thought about that with HTdig ?

Yes, I think it's come up a few times, but it's never been very high
on my list, partly because I never looked at what would be involved
(and partly because I don't use it on my servers).

Nevertheless, if you've converted C code, I don't think converting
htsearch would be too different. If you have questions, feel free to
ask me or the htdig3-dev mailing list. I'm sure there are probably a
few people who'd be willing to beta test too. :-)

Cheers,