Re: [htdig] matches_per_page

Subject: Re: [htdig] matches_per_page
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 17:01:13 PST

At 9:13 PM -0500 3/15/00, Fanac Webmaster wrote:
>Has anyone ever suggested adding "matches_per_page_short" and
>"matches_per_page_long" to the attributes for htsearch in htdig.conf? This

It's an interesting idea. However, since many people have custom
templates and so on, so it might not translate well into a general

On the other hand, in version 3.2, we have a new configuration parser
that allows server-dependent and URL-dependent attributes for htdig.
Perhaps if we can come up with some more template-dependent
attributes, we can have something similar for htsearch.