[htdig] Antwort: [htdig] indexing numbers

Subject: [htdig] Antwort: [htdig] indexing numbers
From: kai.krebber@syseca.de
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 00:29:49 PST

Hi, Spike!

>I understand that I can index numbers
>with allow_numbers: true But reading
>through everywhere I know to look, I have
>yet to find just where to place this command.

We're using standards that are named with numbers, so we need to be able to
search for e.g. '3002'
I put the directive in both htdig.conf - files (the one for digging and the one
for searching):
:
database_dir: /opt/www/htdig/db
allow_numbers: true
locale: de_DE
:
I don't know if it's actually needed in both, but it doesn't harm there. And it
works for us.

HTH,
     Kai