[htdig] Advice wanted: Multiple mailing lists

From: David Gibbs (david@midrange.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 16:27:11 PST

Greetings!

I'm trying to setup ht://dig to do searches over multiple mailing list
archives. Each lists archive is in a separate directory.

I want to be able to do a discrete on each mailing list.

My question is: What is the best way to build my search indexes? Should I
have one large database with a search filter restriction, or should I have
multiple databases (one for each mailing list archive)?

Thanks!

david