[htdig] indexing numbers

Subject: [htdig] indexing numbers
From: Croom (eastex@1starnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 11:22:01 PST

I understand that I can index numbers with allow_numbers: true But reading through everywhere I know to look, I have yet to find just where to place this command. My intention is to be able to call up a document by either of two dates contained therein. Their format in the html text file will be (if this is do-able) ##/##/## We could change it to ##-##-##. What is best?

TIA,

Spike Parker