[htdig] indexing full text documents

Subject: [htdig] indexing full text documents
From: Brian Hancock (bhancock@harvest.rutgers.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 14:37:28 PST

I have some full texts documents marked up in html and xhtml which I'd
like to index so that users can do text pattern and boolean searches on
the full text. I've installed htdig with the RH Linux rpm and fiddled
around with the htdig.conf file but can't get it to index the full text of
the documents. I've checked the FAQ and searched the list but haven't
seen this come up, any suggestions?
Thanks,
Brian