[htdig] Is there anyone can tell me how to test..

Subject: [htdig] Is there anyone can tell me how to test..
From: Gallant Chiu (gchiu_20@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 22:01:23 PST

I just installed the htdig1.3.5. but I don't know how
to test it. I have modified the htdig.conf and create
the database. And then I create a html form with a
submit button to call the
htdig search but it doesn't work.

Is there any expert there can tell me what I should do
after finsih installed and how can I test it.

Thanks in advanced.