[htdig] Nothing found

Subject: [htdig] Nothing found
From: Croom (eastex@1starnet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 15:45:35 PST

I have installed and configured ht://dig with its defaults. I have run htdig and htmerge. The /db files contain accurate information about the html files that were used in the dig and merge. Then, however, when I attempt to do a search, I either get an error message (the page cannot be found) or, in certain instances, the system has believed that I wanted to download htsearch from its local location to who knows where.

I hope someone can help me past this.

Thanks,

Spike Parker