[htdig] Multiple text boxes in search forms

Subject: [htdig] Multiple text boxes in search forms
From: Croom (eastex@1starnet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 13:58:32 PST

Is it possible to prompt for multiple keywords in a HTML search form, i.e. Lease Name, Lease Number, County, etc. & have the input from the forms be concatenated together to form a search string which would narrow down the search results? If so, pointers/examples would be appreciated! We are new to htdig & are attempting to use it locally to search for archived text documents, & the abliity to narrow down the search results as much as possible is a requirement. Also, we need to be able to search for documents by using dates as keywords. Is that possible?

Mark Wright
Eastex Crude Company