Re: [htdig] How to change the directory for star.gif

Subject: Re: [htdig] How to change the directory for star.gif
From: Gilles Detillieux (
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 13:47:29 PST

According to wenlong:
> I try to use a different directory for htdig program. Everything works
> fine except the star won't show up to indicate the match status. The
> default directory for the star.gif is /htdig/star.gif. Which file
> should I modify to change the directory of star.gif, such as
> "temp/htdig/star.gif"

Set either image_url_prefix or both star_blank and star_image in your
htdig.conf, and change the directory name that refers to this image file
in common/header.html and common/wrapper.html.

If you want to relocate other graphics, such as the buttons or the
ht://Dig logo, you should change all references to these in htdig.conf
and common/*.html.

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: