[htdig] WebHost htdig PDF $

Subject: [htdig] WebHost htdig PDF $
From: Sean Downing (sean@LoganTechnical.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 10:33:57 PST

I am giving up on trying to get htdig (3.0.8b2) to index PDF files
(external_parsers) on my Mindspring web host. Anyone know of a web host
provider that's already worked this out? All I want is for htdig to index
my 1,000-odd PDF and HTML files.

[Aside: any Mindspring customers out there who successfully got the htdig
PDF indexing to work? My suspicion is that 3.0.8b2 is too early to provide
the external parser function. For sure it's too early for acroread.]