[htdig] Questions please

Subject: [htdig] Questions please
From: SiberSpace International Marketing (marketing@siberspace.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 10:08:33 PST

Hello

We need a search engine that we will use on our site for about 30,000
web sites relating to a certain field.

We will have an ISP that people will connect to us and use our search
engine for a list of web sites we will provide the url's for. Other's
can also enter the web site from outside of our ISP by going directly to

our web site.

Can this software help us?

Can the software also work with Hebrew and Hebrew web sites?

Thank you in advance!

Brad Fogel