[htdig] Newbie Questions.

Subject: [htdig] Newbie Questions.
From: Sphboc@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 15:56:24 PST

I just recently got 3.1.5 installed; appears to be operating properly.
Couple of issues, however, related to what I'm trying to accomplish with it.

A. Is there any way of intercepting (and "filtering") the output of htsearch
-- after this is generated and just prior to its being actually returned to
the requestor?

B. If htsearch, and the process which invokes it, are on the SAME machine,
are the returned results still sent back over the internet? (An Apache
server is involved).

Problem I'm running into is primarily one of efficiency . .