RE: [htdig] Common Files

Subject: RE: [htdig] Common Files
From: Jeff Fiegel (jeff@mail.zefex.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 09:38:36 PST

Thank you I knew there had to be a config setting I just couldnt find it....

PayPal.com is a completely free service that lets users send money to anyone
with an email address. Plus you get $10.00 for registering. Just click
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=payment%40mail.zefex.com and you're on
your way.