Re: [htdig] Common Files

Subject: Re: [htdig] Common Files
From: Albert DeSimone Jr. (bdesimon@arches.uga.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 09:23:31 PST

Hi ...

Sure, I' sure others will have more to say, but you can see how and why
I did exactly what you are talking about here:

http://www.uga.edu/wm/se

There is more than the specific information you are looking for on this
page, but you may find information on my 'common-u' of interest.

Hope that helps.

-bd