[htdig] Search from different databases

Subject: [htdig] Search from different databases
From: wenlong (wenlong@maine.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 15:10:26 PST

Hi, all:

We plan to provide different databases for different users to search our
web site. This is mainly for security consideration. We do not want to
let normal users to search all of our web site.

Does any one have idea how to write the search.html to let users have
the options to select the database, and prompt the password
verification if the users try to access the secured databases?

Thanks in advance.

University Computing Center
University of Maine