[htdig] Errors with keyword search

Subject: [htdig] Errors with keyword search
From: wenlong (wenlong@maine.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 15:00:11 PST

Hi, all:

I have installed Htdig in our IBM machine with AIX operating system.
Everything seems to work well. When we input some keywords, we got some
results back or no results found.

However, when we type some keywords starting with 'd', we got a server
error message.
  **********************
  This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from
fulfilling your request. The most likely
cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for
messages in the server's error log.
We checked the server's error log. It says the Htsearch.cgi did not
produce a valid header (program terminated without a valid CGI header).

Any suggestion are welcome.

Wenlong
University Computing Center
University of Maine