Re: [htdig] htdig seg. fault (core dumped) on cobalt raq

Subject: Re: [htdig] htdig seg. fault (core dumped) on cobalt raq
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 10:54:10 PST

According to atta dubson:
> could anyone send me a precompiled binary of the program htdig for a
> cobalt raq server (linux version 2.0.34C52_SK on mips), or maybe any
> linux-mips binary? i have read the new faq, but i am not able to upgrade
> the server i need it on.
>
> i just need that one program which core-dumps, not the whole collection.

If you can't past the htdig stage, are you really sure that htmerge,
htfuzzy and htsearch won't dump core as well? If anyone out there is
running MIPS Linux, and has rpm installed, it would be great if they
grabbed a copy of

        http://www.htdig.org/files/binaries/htdig-3.1.5-0.src.rpm

and rebuilt it (rpm --rebuild htdig-3.1.5-0.src.rpm), and sent us the
binary RPM for others to use. If I'm not mistaken, Cobalt servers do
support rpm.