Re: [htdig] parsing PDF with NT

Subject: Re: [htdig] parsing PDF with NT
From: Gilles Detillieux (
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 14:31:22 PST

According to Stephane Baudet:
> I'm ok now, I just put my zip files in /incoming. Just tell me if you're ok
> ;)
> Stephane Baudet.

I'm OK, I'm just really really busy these past few days. I grabbed a copy
of the file from the incoming directory, but I can't seem
to unzip it. Are you sure you uploaded it in binary mode? This is what
I get...

$ unzip -v
  End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: can't find zipfile directory in one of or, and can't find, period.

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: