[htdig] THANKS!!!

Subject: [htdig] THANKS!!!
From: Douglas S. Davis (DSDavis@monicals.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 08:35:01 PST

I know it is just a simple word, but it means a lot. I couldn't have
survived without input from the many who give of their time so
generously. I now have a fully working internal and external search
engine. Please feel free to take a peek at:
http://www.monicals.com/search.html

Sorry, I can't show you the internal one. This will let you search
the http://www.monicals.com web site.

I will continue to monitor this board and help out any newbies who are
trying to get this thing going. It is a team effort that will let us
all succeed.

Again many THANKS!! to all the developers and programmers who are
making it happen.

Douglas S. Davis