Re: [htdig] Where's the CONFIG file.

Subject: Re: [htdig] Where's the CONFIG file.
From: Douglas S. Davis (DSDavis@monicals.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 05:53:41 PST

Thanks for the Heads Up. I will avoid this version for now.

As for the other problems, I finally SOLVED them. First, if you have
both an internal and an external web on ONE firewall - be SURE you
know where the cgi-bin directory has been assigned. You could end up
with an HTSEARCH that NEVER gets updated sitting in an obscure
directory and driving you crazy for 3 days! Anyway, I am about to use
multiple configs and db's to build a search set for internal and
external users. Wish me LUCK!!!!

Doug