Re: [htdig] Where's the CONFIG file.

Subject: Re: [htdig] Where's the CONFIG file.
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 06:06:43 PST

At 2:09 PM -0500 3/8/00, Douglas S. Davis wrote:
>OK, I gave up on the 3.1.5 and have gone after the 3.2.0 beta
>version. Now, what have you guys done with the CONFIG file. I still

First off, if you've seen the release notes on 3.2.0b1, we don't
recommend this. There are known bugs in 3.2.0b1, including the same
security hole.

As for the CONFIG file, it is no more. You should use flags to the
configure script, like you would for any other GNU-style program. To
find out which flags you want, type ./configure -? and it will show
which flags it accepts. (Most of these flags will work in 3.1.5 as
well.)