Re: [htdig] using Httpd Secure Server

Subject: Re: [htdig] using Httpd Secure Server
From: Albert DeSimone Jr. (bdesimon@arches.uga.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 09:07:16 PST

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Geoff Hutchison wrote:

> > would be much appreciated. Also, is there a good site for explaining
> > htAccess in more detail??
>
> This depends on your server. The Apache site has quite complete
> documentation for all of its options.

A fairly gentle introduction to htaccess (with some info local to my site)
can be found here:

http://www.uga.edu/help/access-restrict

which may or may not be good (I'll let you decide). This page includes a
link to the Apache information that Geoff mentioned:

http://www.apacheweek.com/features/userauth

-bd