[htdig] problem with hops

Subject: [htdig] problem with hops
From: Anne Durand (ad@gamsau.map.archi.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 08:23:18 PST

Hello,
It's almost done, but I still have problems with some french words with
accentuated characters.
My starting page is index_fr.htm containing a list of URLs (like
ii_ic_xx_fr.htm) written with href tags.
If I run htdig with -h 1 option and look for the word béton, I get 17
documents.
If I run htdig with -h 2 option and look for the word béton, I get only
2 documents (outside the ii_ic_xx_fr.htm pages).
If I do the same with the word propriétaire, I get the same answer in
both cases.
I thought I would get more documents if I do more hops...
Thanks for any suggestion

--

Anne DURAND (Sauvage)

GAMSAU - MAP UMR CNRS-MCC n° 694 "Modèles et simulations pour l'Architecture, l'urbanisme et le Paysage"

Ecole d'Architecture de Marseille 184 av de Luminy 13288 Marseille Cedex 09 tel : 04 91 82 71 62/70 - fax : 04 91 82 71 71 mel : Anne.Durand@gamsau.map.archi.fr http : www.map.archi.fr