[htdig] using Httpd Secure Server

Subject: [htdig] using Httpd Secure Server
From: Douglas S. Davis (DSDavis@monicals.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 07:03:17 PST

Well, I think the biggest problem I am having is the Htaccees is
screwing up the htDig BIG TIME!!! I haven't got it all figured out
yet but if someone can detail how htsearch interacts with htAccess, I
would be much appreciated. Also, is there a good site for explaining
htAccess in more detail??

Thanks,
Doug