Re: [htdig] Another PATH question.

Subject: Re: [htdig] Another PATH question.
From: ATLE VEKA (ACVEKA@coe.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 10:04:36 PST

Doug,

Sorry, my bad. I didn't even think about the images. I just recently upgraded to 3.1.5 (with no complications), and I edited the CONFIG file to where the images where to be located (/images/htdig/ or wherever you may want it to be).
So, yes, the images does have to be accessible through the web. Although, the common-dir doesn't (and shouldn't). As long as you have compiled htdig with the right directories it should parse the header/footer into the document.

Did you edit the CONFIG file after you ran ./configure?

Sorry for the confusion, my bad :/

-
    Atle

>>> "Douglas S. Davis" <DSDavis@monicals.com> 03/06/00 10:41AM >>>
So what you are saying is that I don't have to have the images in a
location addressable by the search.html form?? That causes a BUNCH of
nasty errors. Actually, the headers and footers won't even show up
right now and I was wondering if that had anything to do with the
location of the "common" folder. Hey, has anyone else tried the
original installers for 3.1.5 or did everyone else upgrade. This is
weird that MY SYSTEM is the only one doing this wacko stuff. As for
not updating, well, I remove completely all directories before
RE-compiling from SCRATCH. This way, I don't need to hand copy any
files to other locations.

Please, somebody HELP!!!
Doug