[htdig] Another PATH question.

Subject: [htdig] Another PATH question.
From: Douglas S. Davis (DSDavis@monicals.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 06:40:58 PST

I can see that certain files need to be located in "WEB Accessible"
paths while others can be located outside the prying eyes of the
internet public at large. Is there a list somewhere telling us what
files need to be placed where? Also, is there a problem with adding
an additional variable in the CONFIG file such as:

WEB= /Directory/Subdirectory/WebSpaceHere

and the using it in conjunction with the other directories like:

DEST= $(WEB)/htdig

It would make things easier to set up but will it cause the whole
apple cart to overturn. Anyone with answers to one or both of these,
please respond soon. This thing is really driving me crazy.

Doug Davis