Re: [htdig] hop

Subject: Re: [htdig] hop
From: ATLE VEKA (ACVEKA@coe.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 06:55:50 PST

Anne,

I am not sure I understand what you're trying to do here with this '${start_url} option'.
But, if you set "start_url to http://alberti.gamsau.archi.fr/UIA/htmEdifices/index_fr.htm", there's no wonder you only get this page indexed the way the file looks. What you could do is make a simple text file with URL's on separate lines (without the <a href..</a>).
Htdig is currently doing exactly what you're telling it to do. If I understand what you've done correctly.

Please clearify what you want done. Do you want to limit the pages to x_ic_xx.htm?

-
    Atle

>>> Anne Durand <ad@gamsau.map.archi.fr> 03/06/00 03:43AM >>>
Hello,
htdig 3.1.5 is installed on a UNIX Server corbu
the start-url is a file
http://alberti.gamsau.archi.fr/UIA/htmEdifices/index_fr.htm witch looks
like :
<a
href="http://alberti.gamsau.archi.fr/UIA/htmEdifices/1_ic_domZupu_fr.htm"></a>

<a
href="http://alberti.gamsau.archi.fr/UIA/htmEdifices/2_ic_handlo_fr.htm"></a>

<a
href="http://alberti.gamsau.archi.fr/UIA/htmEdifices/3_ic_seminar_fr.htm"></a>

<a
href="http://alberti.gamsau.archi.fr/UIA/htmEdifices/4_ic_plasti_fr.htm"></a>

I run htdig with the -h option because I want that htdig indexes also
the pages referenced in the files x_ic_xx_fr.htm (these pages are not
located on the serveur alberti).

For the moment, htdig indexes only the page index_fr.htm and even
doesn't index the pages x_ic_xx_fr.htm.
In the config file I used and removed the limit_urls_to:
${start_url} option

Thanks for any help

--

Anne DURAND (Sauvage)

GAMSAU - MAP UMR CNRS-MCC n° 694 "Modèles et simulations pour l'Architecture, l'urbanisme et le Paysage"

Ecole d'Architecture de Marseille 184 av de Luminy 13288 Marseille Cedex 09 tel : 04 91 82 71 62/70 - fax : 04 91 82 71 71 mel : Anne.Durand@gamsau.map.archi.fr http : www.map.archi.fr