Re: [htdig] hop

Subject: Re: [htdig] hop
From: Malcolm Austen (
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 04:16:14 PST

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Anne Durand wrote:

+ For the moment, htdig indexes only the page index_fr.htm and even
+ doesn't index the pages x_ic_xx_fr.htm.
+ In the config file I used and removed the limit_urls_to:
+ ${start_url} option

Removing that line from the config file won't achieve anything because
that is the default for the option (ok, I haven't checked that, I'm just
trusting the documentation 8-). You need to put something explicit into
the config file - maybe the start URL with the trailing filename removed.